IYC Way Back When
These photos were provided by Bill Whitbeck. He was a member back in the 1970's. He use to print the monthly Seabreeze for the club. In the late 1940’s through the 1950’s, his father was a member of the old Ischoda, near the Washington Street bridge, and he had a TV repair business right next to the old club, on Steamboat Place. Twenty-five years later, Bill had his shop next to the new club! It was a photography studio and workshop in the old Radel Oyster Company building right next door during that time period.