Ischoda Yacht Club is a non-profit club providing its members and guests with food, friendship and a welcoming gathering place. Ischoda is the longest running Yacht Club on Long Island Sound founded in 1886. We operate on a completely volunteer basis for the upkeep and welfare of the club. Ischoda Yacht Club is a family-oriented club and we welcome guests for lunch, dinner or a drink.
Please be aware that no one is permitted in the Club without a shirt. All shirts worn by males inside the building must have sleeves. Bare feet are prohibited on all Club property
** Members, please ensure your guests sign the Guest Book upon entering the club **
For information on membership click HERE
138 Water Street
South Norwalk, CT 06854
- In keeping with state laws, there will be limited seating due to spacing requirements.
- Each table can only accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. We ask that while dining, you keep your time at the tables limited when others are waiting to be seated.
- Our menu will be limited as well
- Take out can be ordered for pick up by calling (203) 855-7900 or (203) 919-6486.
- We ask that you please wear masks while walking around, using the restrooms, and follow the 6ft social distancing guidelines.